Thursday, April 3, 2008

How this meme came to be

My blog was getting so full that I thought it might burst...lol. The other day I was making myself template codes for the memes I frequent when I remembered that I also had a list of wonderful sites that I want to showcase but I needed an organized format to do so. Then I had an A-ha! moment. I could make a meme. Imagine that!

This would accomplish several things. My blog would be less cluttered, great sites would get some free exposure, visitors to my blog would be exposed to sites they otherwise may have never found, AND the links to all of those great sites would be accessible via the meme when I wanna go to any of them.

PLUS I could make another graphic(which I love to do), I could get more visitors here AND make new friends!

I hope you join me in Share A Site SaturdaYs and I look forward to checking out the links you share~

Best regards,

No comments: