Friday, April 4, 2008

Volume 2...04/05/08


Wanna play along? Click on the graphic!


I would love to tell you that I am organized enough to list sites by theme each week, but I make no promises. My personal theme this week is 'Who Made My Day and How They Did It'.

The mailman has been showing me lots of love lately! I recieved goodies...wonderful-pretty-girlie-goodies from the following places in the last few weeks.

1. Little Piddles sent me a darling lil pink hairbow as a party favor when I stopped her party via the blog party at Minutes for Mom. She also sent a refrigerator magnet that has her business card on it. Too Cute!
2. First Love Designs sent me the most beautiful dusty-rose flower pin via the blog party at Minutes for Mom because I made the winning comment on their blog!
3. A Muzeing Journey sent me a wonderful handmade fabric post card because she is an absolute sweetheart!
4. $15.00 JoAnn's Giftcard...I won this at Debi's as part of the twice mentioned blog party! What quilter wouldn't love that?
5. Chris from Quilt Lessons Online has issued me a challenge and I can win a free quilting class! Details to come...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to each and every one of you!!!

And Mo...today I am grateful for the people who love me:).


With linky love,

7 comments:

Greatfullivin said...

Hey girl...I shouldn't have hit the Mr. linky. I do not have anything ready to post but I have until tommorrow right? Yu are making quite a splash in the blogasphere! Everybody loves ya kid! Hugs!

SaoirseDaily2 said...

Thanks for the new URL. I got you on my blogroll correct this time. You are such a lucky girl for all those goodies. Have a sinfully wonderful weekend.

Lifeless in Ohio said...

I will update your new address on both of my sites and have a post ready by Saturday morning. Thanks again for all your generous help!

Betty said...

Afternoon, Phyl,

I'm like Mo in that I shouldn't have hit the Mr. Linky, as do not have the post ready. Just getting ready to post it shortly.

Congratulations on all your gifts. You are one of the most deserving people I know.

Maybe one of these days I will have something to give.

Mimi Lenox said...

Hi and thanks for visiting Message In a Bottle. Consider yourself tagged by the Queen of Memes. I hope you will make a message bottle. I will joyfully float it in the blog ocean (for all blogernity......)

Anonymous said...

Hi
I am new to the blogging world. I see such beautiful blog pages! There is a lot to learn so if you have any advice on blogging I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks for your kindness!
Deb

Unknown said...

Hi
I am new to the blogging world. I see such beautiful blog pages! There is a lot to learn so if you have any advice on blogging I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks for your kindness!
Deb